Love travelling? But a middle class fella?
No worries anymore. It takes our will to travel, not money. Really.
Where ever you go, go with all your heart – confucius
When you see, it does not read like, “Where ever you go, go with all your money”
Well, this is nothing but according to my personal experience. Be it the trip of Punjab or the Mighty Himalayas or our own heaven on earth, Ladakh.
I covered 4 big cities of Punjab (Jallandhar, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Punjab) in 3800 rs.
A road trip of 11 days to ladakh in just 8000.
But before that, let me explain this.
When i was planning my trip to ladakh I interacted with many people who had been there, asked about the hotel prices and everyone amazed my ears by telling the prices of night as low as 1000-1500 rs.
So according to them, i needed a budget of 18-20k for my trip but to their surprise, 16k was the budget for two of us and we covered everything smoothly.
Whether you are a student saving money to travel, a working man who saves 15k for one trip in a year and waits for another year to go travel the beautiful world, you need to be smart traveller.
what if you say me, “I travel one state in 15k” and what if i say you, “you can travel 3 states in 15k”
Well thats something nobody would like to ignore.
Now, there are certain things to consider-:
- As soon as you step out of your house, lock your luxuries in. Staying in expensive and luxurious hotels is not a smart choice because travelling itself is a luxury.
- Avoid booking the hotels online unless you are getting a good discount. Bargain on the spot and you can get a homestay for as low as 300 rs. or free of cost. Talking and interacting with them will also make you know about their culture.
- Eat roadside or homecooked foods as it way cheaper than that available in those big concrete buildings plus, they people provide food to earn their livelihood not for great profits.
There are hundreds of things to consider but i cant write everything in just one post.
Soon i am opening my Youtube channel where i will upload all my rides and documentaries, and videos for budget travelling including my trip to Spiti Valley (where i will be carrying just 1500 rs.) starting from 7 july.
For further queries or help regarding itineraries-:
1) Email at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
2) Follow on Facebook “Travel With Asif” and “www.facebook.com/asif.freestyler”
3) Follow on Instagram “travel_with_asif”
4) Simply reply on my blog post.
Stay updated to my posts and youtube channel as something very big is also on its way. 🙂